July 03, 2008

the sandbox



I've never wanted a sandbox for my kids. They would get too messy playing in it and we have SO many cats around the neighborhood that I'm sure would use it for a litter box. However, when my mom was visiting my brother and he mentioned getting rid of their sandbox, her "good deal" instincts kicked in and she said she could bring it to me. The nice thing about this sandbox is that it has an amazing cover that really works. So, now we are excited to have a sandbox and we just use it in the evenings before bath time.

2 comments:

Brian And Lisa said...

Hey every kid should have a sandbox and some tonka construction trucks like bulldozers and carrying trucvks and what not. It is a right of passage I know I had a sandbox witht hose toys.

tamra said...

looks like a lot of fun! glad you can keep the neighborhood cats out!!!! thats always a challenge! Happy 4th of July!