July 12, 2008

family photo shoot





Here are a few photos we took today near our house. Some pictures in our house are very outdated, so we're glad to get some new ones!

6 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how grown up Ansel and Isabel look! Isabel is so beautiful and now that she's getting older I can see how she looks like you, Kristin!

tamra said...

LOVE these pictures! GREAT JOB! Isabel called me yesterday saying something about a pool, she was SO EXCITED and I was at the airport, (very loud), I couldn't quite understand.... I asked Mom today, she mentioned a pool for the HERMIT CRABS. I totally missed that connection in the phone call!!! Anyway, can't wait to see you guys and I'm glad Isabel is so comfortable with the phone! It is fun to get phone calls from her!

Joseph said...

Wow. What a handsome family.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Gibby said...Loved the photos-- thanks!

Annalisa said...

your family is adorable. just saw cindy's belly photos, fun. smiles to you!!

Matt and Maggie said...

I don't know how I missed this entry, but I'm glad I caught it. Love it, love it, love it!