July 06, 2008

the van

So, we finally got a van. We started looking at vans at the beginning of this year and came close to getting one a while ago. It really turned out good to look for so long. We felt very prepared and knew what we wanted and how much we should pay for it. Joseph actually didn't even see this van until after I bought it. I wanted to buy it while he was gone camping with the scouts for the encampment (4 day trip). I thought it would be so funny for him to come home to the new vehicle. But, when they wouldn't negotiate the price as much as I wanted I figured I better talk to him about the price before I get it. Anyway, we all love it, especially Isabel. After we got home from running errands one day she said, "man, I love this van." It is nice that the kids can see out the windows well and we have so much more room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Gibby says.......So glad you are enjoying your new van! It's so nice for you to have the extra room. That is so slick how that back seat slides down out of the way. Love it! We're having fun getting your old little car fixed up. Dad has taken it to work a few times, but will probably hold off a little now until it gets a little cooler here (or he fixes the air conditioning).

tamra said...

Perfect timing on getting the van! Just before the drive out to Tahoe!!! PERFECT. Glad you are enjoying the new van! YOU GUYS DESERVE IT! Maybe it fits Joseph a bit better than the Corolla. ;-)