June 15, 2008

It's a boy!

Well, I think the title of this post pretty much says it all! He looks good and healthy so far. I've started to feel him kicking around a little. I'm starting to get kinda big already. Especially after I eat a big meal!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
Love you guys! mom & dad

The Haney Family said...

YAY! What a perfect post on Father's Day. Congratulations.

tamra said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Ansel will be so happy to have a little buddy!

Joseph said...

The balance of manliness is tipping in my favor. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Annalisa said...

what? i didn't even know you're having another baby...read cindy's blog periodically, but wow, congrats!!!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congratulations!!!

Brian And Lisa said...

Congrats on another Male hier. We would like to humbley submit the name Ian as in Ian Ashby. Has a nice ring to it. Only a thought I know final choice is up to all of you.

Matt and Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.