July 07, 2008

the little swimmer




Ansel just LOVES swimming and jumping into the pool. We even got him to go off the diving board a few times. Isabel would squat and slide off and Ansel would just take the plunge, it was pretty funny. It's SO fun to see the differences with our kids. Ansel also doesn't mind going under water. He had no fear at all. I will be standing next to him on the stairs and he'll just leap off into the water.....I'm like, uh...I think you better try jumping to someone. We are getting excited to spend a lot of time in the water at Lake Tahoe for our big vacation this year. Hurray!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Gibby says.....Wow, what a brave little boy!!! The side of the pool is one thing.... but the diving board, that's pretty scary. Of course you know what that means..... you had better teach that boy to swim right away!

tamra said...

Very fun to swim with you guys! Come up any time! Looking forward to Tahoe! Love you guys!

Brian And Lisa said...

Wow can't wait to see you all. I look forward to seeing Ansel jumping into the pool at the condo. As well as Isabel. We love you guys

Joseph said...

What a wild man.