July 17, 2008

memories game

I just did this on my friends blog and thought it was fun. (If you don't want to, don't feel like you have to. I hate chain/forwarding emails...I'm sure no one will have bad luck if you skip it!)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

tamra said...

I have a fun memory of you, Kristin. Please correct me if I'm wrong, the details are a bit fuzzy... I think it goes like this.... I was driving and you were in the front passenger seat. You asked me if you could stand up with your head/shoulders out the sun roof. And you did! I can't remember exactly when or where this memory occurred but I clearly remember your hair blowing in the wind!

Victoria Blanchard said...

I remember that at an Enrichment "Birthday Party" you led a mean game of Mafia. You really got into it and it was so fun to play!

Annalisa said...

i remember getting your wedding invite while megan was on her mission and have kept it.

lol, geoff just called from his travels. asked if he remembers you. his comment was "Kristin was Megan's best friend in high school, of course I remember her."

The Haney Family said...

I have a lot of fun memories with you. I remember we'd spend the night w/ Debbie like every weekend. Man did we eat a lot of junk food! How did we stay skinny? And all the bowling trips and Chuck E. Cheese...we played some pretty fun Psychiatrist games...the wasps at Girl's Camp...your gymnastics meets...making up dance routines...watching the Lady in White and me laughing my head off at the scary parts...your dad letting you drive the car in the church parking lot by age 14 so I convinced my dad to let me too...your love for Judy Garland...seeing you at the MTC... You were always a great example to me! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.