July 30, 2007

swimming


Isabel LOVES to swim. We swam two times a day up in Park City and she just couldn't get enough. Another little girl shared her alligator with Isabel and we went for rides around the pool. She is getting good at swimming around by herself with her little arm floaties.

2 comments:

tamra said...

Isabel is a great little swimmer! It was fun to spend time with you guys at the family reunion. Too bad we missed Joseph!! See you soon! Love you guys!

Annie said...

Hi Kristin! This is Andrea! You'd think that moving to Tucson, was like falling off the face of the planet. Fortunately, gravity is still in tact even in this crazy town. Well, I just wanted to say that Tim and I have an alligator just like the one pictured. Any time you're in the neighborhood, I'd love to share it.