August 08, 2007

first hair cut



I've been a little nervous to cut Isabel's hair. I'm obviously not going to pay for something I can do myself. Since she turn three next month, I decided it really must be done. Everything went smoothly. We just did a trim to even out her hair. She watched a movie and asked when she was going to get a hair cut. I told her I was doing it right then. She asked what the scissors were for. I don't think she really understood what was happening until I showed her the cut hair. She was surprised that it was HER HAIR that I was cutting off. She like it and asked for another one when I was finished. I told her that one hair cut was enough and that it looked very pretty.

3 comments:

tamra said...

what a brave girl!!! first hair cut and all! she looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

Great job Kristin!

Rogers Family said...

You are so right, why pay for something you can do yourself. You did a great job and I think brave. I'm not sure I could cut a 3 year olds hair.