July 21, 2007

bath time


So, I have a lot more pictures of Isabel than Ansel...but I don't want to leave him out. At our last apt we had no bath tub. So, even though he was getting a little too big for that tub we would still have him bath in it. His chubbiness stands out in this bath tub photo. We joke around that he needs to start crawling to "get in shape." People always see me with this big baby and say....well, he sure doesn't get it from you.

4 comments:

tamra said...

He can't fit any bath toys in there with him! I hope this means Ansel is graduating to a regular bath tub. I can't believe he is so big already! See you soon!
Love & Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Ansel can be Uncle Brian and Aunt Lisa's workout buddy.

Anonymous said...

this is all in japanese . . . just trying to figure out how to post here.

Rogers Family said...

I think he will be tall like his father. It was great seeing you all at the wedding!!!!