July 12, 2007

here goes nothing

So...I just have so much free time on my hands I decided I should create my very own family's blog. (just kidding, I would like to meet someone with two kids who has "free" time.) I love reading my sister Cindy's website. I just discovered my friend Meesh's blog and she said: do it, it's easy. So, by a miracle both my kids are asleep right now and I thought I would give it a try.

4 comments:

The Meesh said...

And an absolutely fabulous start it is too! I'm excited to get all caught up on your life because for some unknown reason we live in the same town and never see each other!

tamra said...

I think setting up the blog is a great idea! Thanks for taking the time to do it! It's nice to see the fun photos! Love and Miss you!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! What a wonderful idea! Now I want to get one going asap. :) Thanks for sharing your fun pics and comments! Oh and thanks again for lunch on Monday! You are a sweetie pie!! Have a great weekend girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to try a hand at bloging. I love hearing the stories and seeing all of the updated family pictures! What a difference to sending out cards to family and friends. Thanks for sharing!