August 31, 2008
lincoln
I have a friend who works at a hospital and does ultrasounds. They have a new four dimentional machine that no one knows how to use yet. She asked if I wanted to come in and let her practice on me. She did such a good job and Joseph put some things together in a little video. Hope you enjoy it and can make out the images (sometimes it's SO hard to tell what things are!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is amazing. He looks like our other kids. Very cute. What a well produced video. Those yawns are priceless.
Unreal! He looks so cute!
Wow. Good connections. He does look he belongs to you guys. Priceless, woman!
this footage is amazing! very fun!
That is pretty awesome! I've never seen a 4-d ultrasound before. How cool!
That is so amazing to see. Since is so amazing. Wonder if they could use that technology to find out why the heck my heart rate is slow.
pretty cool. we love the name Lincoln. smiles!!
This is the best post ever on your blog Kristin.
Post a Comment