August 14, 2008

farm country




We went up to Thanksgiving Point to Farm Country. The kids loved their pony ride. Ansel kept asking to ride the pony again and didn't understand that we waited in line forever to ride just a min and others needed turns as well. He screamed as I drug him away from the pony. I was surprised he had so much fun on the ride. We also got to feed animals and go on a wagon ride. It was a nice little trip.

4 comments:

Joseph said...

Isabel looks so old.

Victoria Blanchard said...

She does! And what a brave not-even-2-year-old you have!

tamra said...

Fun time! We miss you guys & are looking forward to seeing you soon. We need to firm up plans. I'll call you later.
Love you guys!

Annalisa said...

that is such a fun little animal park. i took linc when he was 2 & he loved it. hari has never been, maybe next time we're in utah, that will a place to add on our tourist list. hope all is well. smiles!!