

Ansel has been doing quite well with his toddler bed lately. Hopefully he will continue to at least stay in his room. We always peek at him to make sure he is still in his bed because one time at 10:30pm we found him sleeping in the hallway. So, he must have snuck out to play and then just fallen asleep before he could make it back to his bed. So, I think it's cute that he likes to sleep with his little basketball instead of puppies like Isabel. I just checked on Ansel for his nap today and thought it was funny that he fell asleep with a book on him. He just has to fight the exhaustion by hanging onto some activity for as long as he possibly can before falling asleep.
3 comments:
these are cute pics of Ansel! He is SUCH a good sleeper!!! I am hoping that it will rub off on Hunter.
That book picture is so hilarious. I mean, it was a regular Sunday occurrence to see my dad fall asleep on the bed or couch with an open book on his chest, open so as to ruin the spine. Priceless.
How sweet! Yay for toddler beds. We will get to that milestone this month.
Post a Comment