August 19, 2008

swimming or throwing i guess...



I finally got this video posted. Ansel just loved the water so much! I can't believe he let Joseph do this with him so many times.

6 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Wow! Looks like Ansel may turn out to be a fish! I can't believe he's not even 2 and can handle that!

Brian And Lisa said...

It was fun watching him. That is so cool. If ansel keeps this up he will be going off the high dive before the age of 5.

Matt and Maggie said...

The kid is nuts! Just kidding of course. How adventurous! Hey, Kristin, two down and one more sister in law left then you're up next!

Joseph said...

What a wild man. That video makes my browser crash, but I have the original.

Annalisa said...

happy birthday isabel!!

tamra said...

i forgot just how fun that was! Thanks for sharing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ISABEL! We hope you guys have a fun time at the water park! And Hunter is looking forward to enjoying the water park with the cousins on Saturday! See you soon!