May 10, 2008
the news
So, some of you may already know, but I wanted to make the announcement official by putting it on the website: I'm pregnant. We are really excited and especially because we found the perfect provider for us. We have tried an OBGYN, CNM, and now we will see a Lay Midwife. We are very excited to deliver at a birthing center instead of a hospital. For those of you who don't know, I prefer to have babies naturally and don't share the attitudes about birth with the hospitals I've been to. Using hypnobirthing techniques (self-relaxation, positive thinking and visualization) makes it an enjoyable, powerful experience and not a horrible or painful experience. I know that most people dread the actual act of having a baby, but I am really looking forward to the miraculous event. (Having a baby is hard work, but it's MORE work once you bring them home, lol.) Anyway, I love talking about birth, so feel free to strike up the conversation with me if you haven't gotten enough yet. Well, I'll keep you posted. We should have an ultrasound next month and find out the gender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hooray! Yipey! Again, congratulations! Glad to see this post! Missed you guys, its been awhile! I hope you are all feeling better and getting rest! Love you guys!
Congrats again! We're so excited for you! When I'm pregnant, I'm sure I will be striking up a lot of conversations with you---I am so interested in hypnobirthing!
Congrats! my sister is a teacher for the hypnobirthing. I am going to have her teach me for my third. I did the first two natural, but I think th ehypnobirthing helps. Good luck on baby #3
Becky Nelson (Eller)
Post a Comment