May 14, 2008

chuck e cheese


It's been so long since I've posted a photo! Sorry, I don't take enough pictures and I'm trying to do better. My friend (Katie-Beth) actually took this picture of Ansel on her phone and emailed it to me. This was from a recent trip to Chuck E Cheese. I remember loving this ride when I was little. Katie-Beth and I will save up coupons and then go get a large pizza and 80 free tokens. We don't ever spend all the tokens in one trip, but Isabel was more into playing the games that you win tickets (not just the rides). So, we ended up with over 100 tickets this time!! She decided to get a car for Ansel and a tatoo for herself. Ansel LOVED the basketball game. They have one for older kids and younger kids. He could hold the smaller sized balls pretty well. I had to hold him up and he would throw it over the glass. He didn't ever want to stop playing. We would go do something else and I would turn around and he was gone. I knew right where to look for him: the basketball game. He was there asking for another turn. It was pretty cute. I thought Joseph would be proud at how boyish he acts.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

He looks a little frightened by the Chuck E Cheese head on the ride he's on.

I am justly proud of his masculinity. Pretty much everything he does seems boyish, except for that pink bead necklace he like to wear so much. As long as that stays safely on top of the fridge we'll be alright.

tamra said...

Ansel is getting SOO BIG! what a cutie pie! I'm sure he is keeping up on the basketball playoff games. Go CAVs.