April 14, 2008

the BBQ

So, I just bought a BBQ grill and am so excited to use it. Isabel said she was also very excited for it. I questioned her about her excitement reminding her that she does not really like the kind of food we will make on it. She said "But, I like BBQ chips!"

5 comments:

tamra said...

she is so funny! what a crack up! thanks for visiting us yesterday! we are looking forward to some summer swimming.

Brian And Lisa said...

Cna't wait to see you all in July. She always seems to have something interesting to say.

Annalisa said...

Way cute. BBQ chips are really good.

Matt and Maggie said...

I love your blog, Kristin. It is absolutely delightful. To think, a third one is getting added to the mix!!

Matt and Maggie said...

A third child I mean. Not blog... Anyway... Keep it up.