

We went to the Hogle Zoo in SLC today with our neighbors. We had a lot of fun and saw a lot of animals. Some are more active during the colder months, so it's nice to go during different times of the year. Isabel did so good with all the walking we did. We were there for about four hours and just took a short lunch break. We were all pretty exhausted when we left. The kids fell asleep before we got to the freeway. I'm so glad the weather was not snowy.... and the temp was around 45 degrees, which was very nice for this time of year. What a fun trip!
3 comments:
How fun going to the Zoo. I know when I was a kid My mom use to take me to the Sacramento Zoo. Loved seeing the Gorrilas and going through the reptile house.
glad you were able to have a field trip!!
the kids are getting bigger and bigger in each photo! isabel's hair grows really fast too! have a great weekend!
That is so fun that you went to the zoo. We love the zoo! I love the giraffes the most. Have a great day!
Post a Comment