
No, he was not born on Feb 1st. It was Nov 23rd. We did celebrate his birthday in Idaho on our Thanksgiving trip. I made little star cupcakes, but we forgot our camera! I recently read a book that mentioned how birth order influences children's personalities. For the second born children the book said for heaven's sake "take pictures of them!!!!" Maybe you have had some first hand experience with second born children not having as many photos as first born kids. I have noticed falling into this pattern with my kids and in a effort to improve...we re-created Ansel's birthday experience so we could get pictures of him eating cake. So, here he is. (This was actually Joseph's birthday and birthday cake, but who can tell? It was convenient to have his birthday a month later.) We don't eat a lot of sweets at our house so Ansel didn't mind getting another round of cake!
2 comments:
What a handsome young boy.
what a good mommy you are! glad that ansel won't feel left out when he is older looking back at all of isabel's photos! great idea! Happy Birthday Joe!
Post a Comment