February 02, 2008

snow, snow and more snow!


We have been getting so much snow lately. Isabel and Ansel (and me actually) love to look out the window and watch the falling snow. We also like to play in it when it's not too cold. Isabel wanted to go out and play, but Ansel had been a little sick. I suggested we wait until he go down for a nap so he wouldn't have to watch us sadly from the inside. Isabel suggested that I wait inside with him so he wouldn't be lonely/sad and we could both watch her through the window. But, no way did I want to miss out on the fun too! Poor Ansel (He doesn't really like being in the snow. I'm sure next year he will.)

3 comments:

Joseph said...

Looks like she could get lost in there.

tamra said...

i hear it has been an epic snow year in utah. and another storm is on the way! i'm sure joseph is getting a sore back shoveling all the snow! kisses for all!

Victoria Blanchard said...

great pose!