February 09, 2011
super dad
So, thing have been pretty busy. I have several things I've been wanting to post, but do NOT have the time. Anyway, the day after Titus was born I picked up Isabel from school and did some grocery shopping afterward. I walked into the house to find Joseph holding a crying Titus who was calming down because he was bouncing a little and AT THE SAME TIME holding a bucket for Lincoln in his other hand while Lincoln was throwing up in it. Lincoln has had some bad viruses and lots of vomiting. He always does a little and says he is done and tries to get away, but ALWAYS does more. So, you kind of have to chase him around with the bucket to get him to puke into it. Anyway, I had to smile because a situation like that would stress me out a lot. Here was my amazing husband who just calmly sees what needs to be done and does it without stressing out. (Maybe this can help you see how he delivered our third child while the doctor was getting to our house....) I'm so grateful for his ability to handle stressful situations calmly and intelligently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment