August 30, 2009

family game night

I missed some games that joseph and the kids were playing tonight. Joseph was just telling me about them and I thought it was pretty funny and wanted to document it...First, Joseph said that Isabel isn't very good at tic tac toe because he beat her every time. Isabel did beat Ansel, but then he didn't want to play anymore. Isabel told him that he might win the next game and they should keep playing. But Ansel said he was full, he didn't want to play anymore. Isabel insisted that he hadn't eaten anything and couldn't be full. Isabel also did a game of hangman where she picked the word. She did her name. I thought that was pretty funny. I also think it's funny that Isabel knows how to play these games because I never taught her. On Sundays we always asked her about her class at church and most of the time she'll tell us something she learned. A few times she told us they have played hangman. I wonder how many times they've actually played it, since she seems to be almost an expert at it.

1 comment:

Grandma Gibby said...

How funny!