March 25, 2009

sorry...

I have not put a new post up in forever....but here I am. We are still alive. So, I just got back from selling our house in Provo. We got on offer and it fell through. We got another offer and it fell through. But the fourth offer turned out to work. We've all signed the paper work, but are waiting for the buyers loan to fund on Monday. Lincoln and I flew back to Utah to supervise the packers/movers, sign the papers and take care of everything/anything else.

I was gone for five days and thought this might be a good time (or the only time) for Joseph to potty train Ansel. Well, when they picked me up from the airport Joseph said that Ansel has not used the potty before they left. But, Ansel stayed dry until we got home and I said I wanted him to show me how he went potty. Oh my goodness, it was amazing!! He went into the bathroom not only did he use his little potty chair, but he poured it into the big toilet and flushed. He did EVERYTHING himself. Joseph said he has even done #1 and #2. YIPEEEE

Isabel and Ansel had both picked me flowers and ran out to greet me. It was a great trip, but it's so nice to be back home.

3 comments:

Brian And Lisa said...

Good Job Ansel

Victoria Blanchard said...

That's so great that Ansel is potty trained. And that the house has finally sold! Congrats!

Matt and Maggie said...

Well he was ready wasn't he?! One day I took a chance and hopped in the shower even though I knew Zeke was holding #2. He came into the bathroom and started setting up the toilet so I wondered if he was gonna go by himself. Next thing I knew, he was dipping something into the toilet so I opened the shower door and saw he was dipping his pooed on underwear trying to clean it off. Bless his heart!