March 26, 2009

buying a new house

I was telling Isabel that we are almost ready to buy a new house. We just need to find the one we want. I've already looked at so many and we will look at about ten more today and tomorrow. Isabel loves house shopping with me. She really likes jacuzzi tubs (me too) and secret/extra closets. She asked me how much the houses will cost and if we had enough money. (We talk a lot about getting things on sale or saving up money to buy things...) I told her how we will ask to borrow money from a bank and they will tell us to pay a certain amount (for a down payment) and they will pay the rest if we promise to pay them back. She said if we don't have enough money that we could use the money in her piggy bank. I thought that was so sweet. She is ready to get out of this rental just like I am! ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Grandma Gibby said...

What a sweetie! Good luck house hunting!!!