So, my sister sent us these puzzles from Japan for Christmas and they are really cool. Both kids enjoy them a lot. But, we were surprised how good Ansel is at them. The hardest one is brown and has 20 pieces and he can totally do it. One day I overheard Isabel asking Ansel for help with the brown puzzle! I was thinking....isn't this backwards? Ansel will spend a lot of time concentrating on his puzzles and practicing, I guess that's why he's so good at them. I certainly enjoy the time they spend with the puzzles too!
January 30, 2009
puzzles
So, my sister sent us these puzzles from Japan for Christmas and they are really cool. Both kids enjoy them a lot. But, we were surprised how good Ansel is at them. The hardest one is brown and has 20 pieces and he can totally do it. One day I overheard Isabel asking Ansel for help with the brown puzzle! I was thinking....isn't this backwards? Ansel will spend a lot of time concentrating on his puzzles and practicing, I guess that's why he's so good at them. I certainly enjoy the time they spend with the puzzles too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds Like it is time to get him a 100 piece puzzle :)
Post a Comment