
Lincoln has started smiling, but we've been having trouble catching it on film. But we've been wanting to put some new photos up.

He likes the bouncy chair, just like our other kids did.

We wrap Lincoln up as a little "baby burrito" (we like to call it) because all of our kids have loved to be swaddled. In fact my sister Tamra introduced me to the little swaddle me outfit/blankets that velcro them in a swaddle. And I absolutely LOVE them. Anyway, we were playing around and the older kids wanted to be swaddled. They thought they were so funny.... and they were!

Isabel is such a helpful big sister. She loves to feed Lincoln and carry him around a lot. I let her do it a little, it makes us a little nervous. One time I asked her where she was taking Lincoln and she said downstairs. I'm like....um, no. That's just what I need: children tumbling down the stairs. Anyway, I can't believe that she will start kindergarden next fall. I will miss her a lot.
5 comments:
It is good to hear that Isabel is being the ever helpful older sister that is so cool. We love the pictures. Lisa also wanted to say your welcome for the clothes.
So cute!
Grandma Gibby said...
Thank goodness for blogging! It makes knowing that you're so far away a little easier to handle. Loved the photos! Take care!!!!!
Burrito says it all. I can't believe she wanted to bring Lincoln downstairs. How nerve racking. However, I'm glad she's a great helper.
Lincoln is getting SO CUTE! He is growing FAST! Isabel is such a good helper! It was too funny to see Ansel & Isabel swaddled! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment