We didn't do a gingerbread house this year for Christmas (I think I like it better than anyone else in my family). I found these gingerbread cookies at Kmart for 75% off the original price and I couldn't resist. So, we had an exciting family home evening tonight. I let the kids do whatever they wanted and both went very heavy on the frosting. You can probably tell that Isabel's favorite color is purple now.
January 12, 2009
gingerbread cookies
We didn't do a gingerbread house this year for Christmas (I think I like it better than anyone else in my family). I found these gingerbread cookies at Kmart for 75% off the original price and I couldn't resist. So, we had an exciting family home evening tonight. I let the kids do whatever they wanted and both went very heavy on the frosting. You can probably tell that Isabel's favorite color is purple now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Grandma Gibby said...
How fun! Cute cookies and I'll bet they were yummy. I remember the gingerbread houses that we made when Kristin was a kid..... lots of work, but very fun!
Lisa and Brian said
It loks like you had a lot of fun decorating those cookies.
Post a Comment