September 19, 2008
isabel's swim video
I was just transferring some Lake Tahoe photos from our laptop to our computer and found the video of Isabel swimming. I had forgotten about it. She was excited to try swimming without a life vest. She doggy paddles for a few seconds, it's kinda funny. Since Joseph was a swimmer and taught swim lessons, I just can't bring myself to put our kids into swim lessons. Joseph has worked with our kids on some swimming skills and I think the Lake Tahoe trip (with access to a pool) really helped both kids feel more comfortable in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Grandma Gibby says........I'll say, they were like a couple of little fish!! We all had such a fun time. Looking forward to going there again!
This is great. Who taught her to tread water? She's awesome.
Post a Comment