September 26, 2008
fighting naptime
It's so funny how kids fight naptime. Ansel has always taken real good naps, but now that we are putting him in a toddler bed, he has a little more freedom. We don't mind so much what he does as long as he stays in his bed (well, I guess room). I was doing a reading lesson with Isabel and Ansel came out once to get a book and we could hear him playing a lot the whole time. Anyway, we just finished and I checked on him and found this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good grief, he looks huge in that picture.
Grandma Gibby said....
wow, I have to agree with Joe.....he looks so big!
Welcome to Uncle Brians World Ansel. Take a nap anytime anywhere.
very cute! Ansel is so big! Glad he is still a good napper for you!
Post a Comment