June 06, 2008

maybe someday...


We thought Ansel looked so tiny on the basketball court holding that basketball. He acts so much like a boy, already way into sports. He has hit a few balls batting. (Well, more like Joseph threw the ball at his bat as he swung.) He just LOVES balls, but whenever he has a choice between the fake children sized balls and the regular sized football, baseball or basketball, he always goes for the real thing. We just got back from the amazing climbing tree playground and as Isabel was climbing up, Ansel went and hung on the lower branches because he likes to climb trees too. I think it's so cute when kids try to act older than they are....or do things a little above their ability level.

3 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Great shot! Your kids are both so ambitious with their physical skills!

Matt and Maggie said...

I try to act older than I am too. It doesn't work at all. :)

Joseph said...

What a great picture.