
Isabel sure likes to be involved in EVERYTHING. She is actually getting really good at helping in the kitchen. She cracks eggs all by herself and knows how to work the mixer (she will even spin the bowl with her left hand like I subconsciously do). She loves to make toast with peanut butter, but usually asks for a little help spreading it to the edges of the bread. I remember once in our old apt (before Ansel was born) waking up to the sound of the microwave timer going off. I shot out of bed and apparently Isabel was making some corn. She got a baggy with left over corn out of the fridge, got a bowl from the dish drainer, poured the corn into the bowl, put it in the microwave and cooked it for one min. Joseph and I thought it was so clever that she just decided to cook something up because she was hungry. Of course now, she usually comes in to wake me up and ask for some breakfast. Anyway, it is so fun how fast these kids grow up and become more independent.
4 comments:
That little girl is so precious.
she is so grown up!!! i am impressed she is using the mixer like a champ! perfect kitchen etiquette, her hair is up and everything!!!! love it!
Ryan couldn't crack an egg till he was 20! Isabel is so amazing! I should take cooking lessons from her!
BTW, I just got your Christmas letter (and pic!) today. So fun to read! Thanks!
Iabel can come over and help Aunt Lisa and Uncle Brian cook when ever you all are in Sparks. That picture is sooo cute! Kepp up the good work
Love
Lisa and Brian
Post a Comment