December 21, 2007

funny stories

Ansel really likes the light switches in our house. He will turn them on and off so many times. Well, he has discovered that he can reach the switches at the bottom of our stairs all by himself if he goes up about three steps. The other evening he started climbing up the stairs, stopped and turned the light on, then continued up the stairs. It was so funny to see him acting like an adult thinking....."it's pretty dark up there, i better turn on the light."

I got Isabel a used white puppy with black spots (stuffed animal) and wanted to wash it before giving it to her for Christmas. I was careful to do it in the machine after she had gone to bed so she would not suspect a thing. After it was clean I just left him sitting in there to dry. Well, the next morning I hear Isabel's excited voice coming from the laundry room. Mom, wow, look at this dalmatian, he wants to play with me, please get him out for me. We were about to leave for the store and I just explained that he was a surprise for Christmas and she would just have to wait until then. Well, after our errands, I had to hurry and get lunch for us and Isabel was the first to finish lunch. I few seconds after she left the table I heard her saying, "Well, I know you want to play with me, but you are a surprise and we have to wait until Christmas." I peeked over and she was sitting by the washer with her feet dangling in, just trying to console her little puppy that wanted to play with her. It was funny stuff.

I've seen a lot of people to the elf thing and I have to admit I think it's pretty funny. So, I finally did our family: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1677133462

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristin for Sharing those stories they are so cute. By the way Merry Christmas to you, Joe, Isabel and Ansel. We love you all

Love
Brian y Lisa