

We had a lot of fun making a ginger bread house this year. I'm very glad I decided to get the kit at costco; it was very simple. Isabel had so much fun putting candy all over the house. At first I wanted her to make it uniform and neat looking (like I would make it.) After about one minute I realized this was for her to decorate, not me. The kit came with way more candy than we needed, but we found a place for every piece!
4 comments:
Very impressive! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun as a family.
Wow that looked like it was so much fun. Good Job Isabel.
What a nice house. I bet the roof is sealed and structurally sound.
love to see you guys are thoroughly enjoying the season! we saw the gingerbread houses at costco! they are great! LOTS of CANDY!
Post a Comment