
This is an older picture of Ansel (from May). I keep seeing it on my screen saver and I wanted to share it. Ansel goes through many moods. He'll pretty much cry every waking moment (as some of you witnessed during the Park City trip) or he'll be so happy and laugh a lot. We always try to find an excuse for his mad behavior. Sometimes it's teething....right now we think he is getting frustrated because he's so close to crawling, but just can't quite do it. At Walmart the other day, they asked if I wanted to return him because "they'll take him." Even in his sad moods, I decided I'm keeping him.
2 comments:
What a handsome young man.
And this is my favorite picture of Ansel! What a cutie! I just want to pinch those cheeks right off his face! But that would make him sad, and we don't want that! Thanks for dropping by today! It was so great to see you guys again! And thanks for letting me into your blog! It's great!
Post a Comment