August 22, 2007

happy birthday isabel!



As Isabel and I were looking at cakes online, she found a puppy dog cake so we clicked on it and she said, "That does not look like a puppy dog to me." I didn't think it looked like one either. It was funny. I'm glad that she choose the rainbow cake because it was VERY EASY. We had a very busy and fun day. We opened some presents/cards, played at Chuck E Cheese, ate at Los Hermanos (by Isabel's choice because they sing to you and bring you a free desert), swam with the cousins and friends, did water ballons, played with toys and ate cake. When aunt Cindy asked why/how she was getting so big she said, "I'm just growing up." And she sure is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Isabel from Uncle Brian and Aunt Lisa. We love you.

Joseph said...

That picture is so cute. She looks like 5 or 6, not 3. What a hot lady holding the cake.

Anonymous said...

OH and hey good job on the Cake Kristin

B&L