January 12, 2011
wake up
Yesterday I was in bed sick all day with the stomach flu. (And I hadn't quite recovered from my head/sinus cold from the weekend.) Anyway, I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband who stayed home to take care of us. (Two of the three kids were getting over stuff too.) The kids took turns visiting me and I would read to them a little. During Lincoln's visit he said, "WAKE UP, MOMMY!" I told him I was awake. Then he said, "Glasses on, mommy." Ha ha ha. I guess he knows if my glasses aren't on, I'm not really paying attention. It has been a while since I've worn contacts too. It's cute that Lincoln is really starting to communicate. He also has pretended to be asleep in the car. He saw Ansel do that and now he thinks he is SO funny to do it in the car, at the dinner table or pretty much anywhere. Lincoln does everything he can think of to be funny and get us to laugh at him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is it just me, or does Lincoln really look like the Ashby side? Maybe it is just his coloring, but wow!
Grandma Gibby said....
Sorry you've been sick! Excited to see you all soon.
Post a Comment