So, I'm trying to write on my blog more this year. The problem is that we are just sick all the time, especially me. However, this is not the kind of think I want to complain about, document or remember. That is one of the great things about me...I have a pretty bad memory. It's really nice that Joseph has a great memory when it comes to details. It's fun to remember things together with him. Today we were talking about my previous labors since we are getting excited and anticipating another one pretty soon. I remembered thinking that I had no dilation, no dilation and then all of a sudden (I would feel the contractions change and...) I would be at 10cm and ready to go. Joseph did remember with all three kids so far I slowly got to 4cm and then 30 mins later I was 10cm and pushing them out. It's comforting to see a pattern. I know there is no guarantee it will be the same this time, but we'll see. I've been really trying to sit/be in positions that will help my baby be in the best position for birth. (Sitting up/forward/hands and knees/etc. NOT reclining.) I think it helped with previous babies and hope it will help with this one too.
Anyway, I guess I've now shared what this 8.5 month pregnant lady has on her mind. Who could have guessed: sickness and birth. ha ha. I think Ansel is ready for his reading lesson. We had a bad sick day yesterday and skipped his lesson so we are doing his make up lesson now. I'm so thrilled at his progress. He is just working so hard and accomplishing a lot. I think we are on lesson 36 out of 100. I hope we can keep it up well when the new baby comes. Maybe since this pregnancy was hard the baby will be easy??? I guess I won't get my hopes up...but we'll see.
1 comment:
Hang in there! You are getting so close! I am jealous! Just a few more days for you! Love ya!
Post a Comment