Really I do know that it's after Valentine's Day. I just do not upload photos on my computer very often. Here are some photos from Christmas. It was an exciting time. I just love getting presents for my kids and I do try to restrain myself as much as possible. But, what fun to see them get excited for toys and goodies. I was proud of myself for decorating my house kind of early this year and putting up so many lights (inside and out.)About half way through the day poor Ansel seemed real tired and got a fever. We had to change our plans to have Christmas dinner with the cousins. Isabel and I got to go enjoy some delicious food that I did not have to cook while all the boys stayed home. (Thanks Cindy!)


6 comments:
Are the outside lights still there? :-) May I ask how many square feet you guys have?
I took down my outside lights the first week of january. even though it was freezing, we don't leave them up all year round.
I love these Christmas photos! Looks like the kids had a GREAT time. Hopefully, Ansel was feeling better in no time!! :)
I know what you mean---I love buying Katie presents already!
Ok, that comment was posted as Ryan, but really it was Vickie who left it!
Loved the photos....... miss you guys!!!!! Ansel mowing the snow is a crack-up!
Post a Comment