February 07, 2010
Ansel's scripture
Ansel did a scripture in Primary today for the first time. He recited Job 19:25. He memorized it and did it for us at the house the past several days, but got very nervous at the microphone. I thought he may not say anything. But, I just had to tell him the words and he repeated them. It was so cute. We are proud of Ansel. He has seemed so grown up to us lately. I guess it's because he shares his random thoughts with us more often. It's pretty fun. (Also, he has been whining a lot less lately.....yipeeee, that will always help!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One of Zeke's Sunbeam buddies said a scripture a couple Sundays ago, when Zeke was sick and stayed home. I was jealous and sad. :( I wanted my little guy to be there!
Go Ansel, though! Glad he is not whining as much. Zeke is getting there too, I think.
Glad you're blogging again. :-)
Always good to hear how the kids are progressing
Post a Comment