July 17, 2009
the phone call
I was enjoying a shower this morning and heard a knock on my bathroom door. I always hear their requests because you never know if they really have a problem. Well, today Ansel came in and said someone had called. I asked who it was and he paused, then I heard someone on the phone say "Cindy." Then Ansel repeated "Cindy." (I didn't see the phone in his hand and I assumed he was no longer on the phone.) Cindy told me that she was deciding if she should wait on the phone or just hang up and call back, ha ha ha. Anyway, it's usually Isabel who answers the phone if I'm not around. It was really funny to see Ansel do it and successfully! He must have seen Isabel do it so many times that when the phone rang he thought...Oh, this is what I should do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great job Ansel!
You now have two capable telephone operators in your house.
too cute!
Post a Comment