Lincoln has started crawling!! We had to get the gates up already. Look out...here comes Lincoln. It's cute when he follows me around the room or house. The first time he crawled was when I was leaving. I kissed everyone goodbye and he started crying and trying to crawl to me. It was so cute I decided I would have to be late to where I was going.
Isabel LOVES playing with Lincoln. She especially likes it when he crawls on her and grabs her face. Which is great because it's also one of Lincoln's favorite things to do too.
5 comments:
cute!
we could get over to Kansas to see you all.
I love my family!! You guys are so cute! Good job, Lincoln.
Lincoln is growing up soooo fast!! What a cutie pie crawling. He has such a proud expression on his face!! Love it. Glad the kids are continuing to play kindly toward one another. We miss you!
Good pictures. Those kids look happy together.
Post a Comment