We had a fun 4th of July. The fireworks out here in Kansas are so much better than the legal ones out west. Joseph's favorite holiday is the 4th and so we usually get a ton of fireworks. This year we scaled back a lot, but since we are here in Kansas we still had our best show yet. We got some artillery shells. Those are the kind that you shoot out of a launcher and "real" fireworks shows have them. We got six that shot up into the air 70 ft and then exploded out about 50 ft. Also, we were not the only ones in our neighborhood to get some sweet ones. It was pretty cool.
We went to another "tea party" rally and Joseph ended up being the featured speaker. So, that was pretty exciting and went well. It's posted on youtube. This is the link to the highlights. The full version (about 30 mins) is also posted too.
Happy Forth of July!!!
2 comments:
I love an update from 'Ashby Life'. I realize that Joe probably knows this better than most, but he did a good job.
Your Independence day was worth writing down, I'm glad you shared it.
Love you guys!!!
I am jealous on the fire works. Only the Nuggett had any fore works and there were no stands around that I saw. Good to hear the kids had a good time. I thought Joe did a good job on his speech.
Post a Comment