April 18, 2009

hair cut number TWO




I was a little nervous cutting Isabel's hair so short, but that's what she wanted. This is actually the second time I've ever cut hair before. The first time was Isabel's first hair cut that was just a trim. My mom has cut my hair for me my whole life, so I just did what she did.

4 comments:

Lisa and Josh said...

Wow her hair was so long! She has the sweetest little smile.

tamra said...

Great work Kris! Isabel's hair looks great! She is awfully brave, I know some little girls (and adults, like myself!!) are very hung up about getting their hair cut drastically. Speaks loudly to the self confidence you have instilled in her!! Great parenting guys!

Brian N Lisa said...

Good Job Kristin. Her Hair looks great

Grandma Gibby said...

What a cute girl!!! The haircut looks pretty good too. Great job Kristin!