April 14, 2009

an afternoon at the river




I really just don't take a lot of photos. On Saturday we went to the bridges where the big and little arkansas rivers converge. They have some monuments there and a path by the river that leads over to a playground. So, we explored, hiked, pic-nic-ed and played on the playground. Lincoln was asleep in his car seat when we took pictures, so I put one of him that I took this morning. He is getting big!

4 comments:

Grandma Gibby said...

Such cute pictures!!!

Matt and Maggie said...

Such sweet pictures. Lincoln is adorable!! I can't wait to see you guys next month.

Brian & Lisa said...

There is nothing funner then being out doors. Yesterday when the weather was nice we went to a local park taht had a path around three ponds and the ponds had ducks and geese in them. The weather was in the 60's and it felt so good to be out in the sun. It looks like the kids had a good time too.

tamra said...

Fun to see Ansel hamming it up for the camera!! Looks like you are adjusting well in Kansas and having fun! We miss you!