February 26, 2009

under contract

Our house is finally under contract! It was quite an emotional roller coaster. We actually accepted the 4th offer we got on our house. Just as one offer was falling through our agent was presented with another offer. It was pretty amazing. It is scheduled to close on March 25th. Hopefully things will go smoother from here on out. (I know it is unlikely...i can be optimistic though.) When we bought our house it was so stressful and a roller coaster. I had hoped that selling a house might be less so. I guess we'll see.

Lincoln and I will probably be the ones to make our final trip to Utah and supervise the movers. I think it will be great for Joseph to have a lot of time to spend with Isabel and Ansel. It will also be nice to be able to give Lincoln all my attention AND I will be able to eat out every day I'm there. (Which many of you know, is my dream come true.)

So, that's the latest news and we'll keep you updated on how things progress.

4 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Yay for an update, and yay for finishing moving!! Congrats. Have fun on your trip.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congratulations! That will be nice to have taken care of!

Brian And Lisa said...

Congratulations Joe and Kristin. WE will continue our prayers that things go as smooth as possible until all the paper work is signed and cleared. Wish we could be in Utah to see you and Lincoln. Oh well.

tamra said...

HOORAY!! Yippee!! Fingers and toes crossed. Praying every day that it is all smooth sailing! We are excited to see you & Lincoln!!