February 05, 2009

the bumbo chair



Here is Lincoln in his little chair that my sister Tamra gave us. We didn't originally bring it to Kansas because it was so big. Lincoln seemed like he's been wanting to sit up more and watch his siblings play, so I was wishing we had it. Well, I had my friend get some things for us to mail and she said she had a box the chair would fit in. So, I was super excited to get it.

Isabel and Ansel had each forgotten a toy we were planning on bringing: her lunchbox and his little basketball. They are both thrilled to have their special toys. Ansel was running and throwing it saying: i'm so excited we found my basketball again!

As I was writing this post and downloading the photos I looked over and saw that Isabel was playing with Lincoln.....or Lincoln was playing with Isabel's horses and ponies. So, I stopped to take some more pictures. Lincoln just spit up on one of her horses (a tiny bit) and Isabel said, "Lincoln, that's gross. I'm not going to let you play with all my horses anymore. Here you can only have this one." I suggested she get his toys and she thought that was a great idea.

Speaking of Lincoln spitting up on Isabel. One day, she was carrying him over her shoulder and she got a tiny spot of spit up on her shirt. She had to change into something else. But the first time she got something on her was at church. She was feeding Lincoln a bottle during Sacrament Meeting. Isabel said, "ew, gross. i got some on my arm." The people behind us laughed so hard...and so did we.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so happy that Katie Beth could send those things to you! It looks like Lincoln is really going to enjoy that little chair!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

The kids are just so precious! Lincoln looks so much like Ansel! Hope you guys are doing well. Did you sell your house?

tamra said...

I'm so happy you are using the BUMBO!! I think it will help Lincoln feel a part of the action! We miss you guys!!!

tamra said...

PS. I just noticed that Lincoln has a very similar hairstyle to his cousin Hunter :)