So, it turns out that Ansel had a sinus infection. He has kinda been sick off and on for over a month. I found a pediatrician out here and she prescribed omoxicillian and after 5 days of being on it. I noticed Ansel got some spots on his chest/stomach area. I wondered if he was allergic, but we also had new bath and laundry soap so I just wasn't sure. The next morning the spots were much brighter red and they had spread over his entire body: arms, legs, back, neck, face.....yikes. So, we went into the doctor again and she said we had better take him off it. So, Ansel is allergic to penicillian. Ansel looks great today, the spots have faded so much I don't think anyone would notice who didn't know they were there.
On a side note... Ansel said, "oh my goodness, that's crazy." (He said it very clearly and I just thought it was such a funny to say.)
2 comments:
Grandma Gibby said...
How funny! What a cute little talker........ miss you guys! So happy we could see you at Thanksgiving time. Love you!
Oh scary. Glad you kept your cool. I'm so glad you seem to be settling in well. Don't you love sub zero temperatures? Can't beat that! Love you guys.
Post a Comment