Isabel and Joseph are the heavy sleepers in our house. I took this photo after I took a screaming Ansel upstairs. Isabel didn't even flinch. Joseph at least kinda looked up to make sure I was tending to Ansel and went back to sleep. It can be quite a challenge to wake them up sometimes. Ansel and I on the other hand are not as fortunate....I wake up at any sound that could be a child (even a neighbor child or a baby on a quiet movie downstairs). When we check on Ansel to see if he is still napping in his room, I must open the door LESS than half an inch and put my eye up to the door to peek in on him or he'll wake up. I don't know if it is the quiet sound of the door squeeking open or the change in the sound of the fan's air circulation, but he'll pop his head up immediately.
September 02, 2007
napping with dad
Isabel and Joseph are the heavy sleepers in our house. I took this photo after I took a screaming Ansel upstairs. Isabel didn't even flinch. Joseph at least kinda looked up to make sure I was tending to Ansel and went back to sleep. It can be quite a challenge to wake them up sometimes. Ansel and I on the other hand are not as fortunate....I wake up at any sound that could be a child (even a neighbor child or a baby on a quiet movie downstairs). When we check on Ansel to see if he is still napping in his room, I must open the door LESS than half an inch and put my eye up to the door to peek in on him or he'll wake up. I don't know if it is the quiet sound of the door squeeking open or the change in the sound of the fan's air circulation, but he'll pop his head up immediately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds Like I have a lot in common with Joe and Isabel since I could sleep anywhere. In highjschool I could sleep on a school bus even.
too cute! i love this shot. its nice to see your beautiful new reclining sofa in action!! can't wait to see your whole house in person! it looks very nice. have a great week!
love you guys!
Post a Comment