September 27, 2007
at the library
Isabel and I have been going to the library for story time fairly regularly for the past 3 years. Isabel now goes to the 3-5 year old class that is unaccompanied by parents. Our friend Stephen is not 3 years old yet, so he goes to the younger class, but at the same time that we go. Today after the classes were out we were chatting to Stephen and Isabel gave him the letter "B" she got in her class. I said, "Isabel, are you giving your letter to Stephen for him to keep?" She said matter of factly, "yes mom, 'B' is his favorite letter." His mom and I laughed because we both knew that "B" is his favorite letter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a sweet little girl. She must have a great mom.
Isabel is so thoughtful! Love this story. Thanks for sharing!
What a sweetheart. Hope this is a habit she keeps for the rest of her life.
That's our Isabel!
Post a Comment