November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Kate, Jason, Grant and Mitch came down from Lawrence, KS. It was so nice to be able to spend time with them and their cute family. We went to the Exploration Place, had a football game, ate delicious food and relaxed. I think I'm finally not afraid of Thanksgiving dinner. The thought of making it is very intimidating, but I've made it two times now and I can do it! (Of course I buy a pie and make instant potatoes, gravy and stuffing...he he he.) This year all of the kids ate lots of turkey. (Even Lincoln who doesn't like to eat anything! yipeeee) Jason carved the turkey for us and Joseph and I were both astounded at how much meat he got off. Now I think every time we have a turkey we'll need him to be there to carve it for us.

Every time I think about our blessings I'm overwhelmed. My family has more than everything that we need and we have each other.

No comments: